International Symposium on Underwater Technology
March 6-9, 2023In Person Meeting (with webinar option)
DATE AND TIME OF YOUR PRESENTATION
• Please refer to the Preliminary Program announced on the webpage for DATE and TIME of your presentation in the Preliminary Program
• Be sure to be in the room for your presentation at least 15 minutes before the session starts. Notify the session chair or the assistants in the meeting room when you come in.
• You are advised to bring your own laptop, please connect your laptop for test projection before the session starts.
• If you wish to check your presentation (test run) you will need to come either in the morning or during the break prior to your session.
SPEAKING TIME AND EQUIPMENT
• Each speaker will have 20 minutes for presentation including 3 minutes for discussion.
• LCD projector and a back-up Windows PC will be provided in the meeting room.
• D Sub and HDMI connector cables will be provided for projectors. If your laptop uses other types of connectors, you should bring an adapter.
• If your presentation includes sound, HDMI or stereo mini plug can be used to connect the laptop to the speaker system. If your presentation includes sound, please inform the session chair or the assistant in the room before the session starts.
• Reminder - For the presenters from outside Japan, please remember to bring your own power adapter. (AC100V, 50Hz.)
Please be in the Zoom Webinar 15 minutes before the session starts.
• If you are presenting your paper remotely, please follow the steps below to join Webinar.
• All entries to the Zoom Webinar are provided via Virtual Platform.
To enter the virtual platform:
1．Click the button on the Virtual Platform.
2．Input your name and e-mail address on the registration page. Be sure to enter the same name and e-mail address as when you registered for UT23.
3．You will see the URL for participation, and click on it to enter. The same information will be sent to your registered e-mail address.
B. Second and subsequent times
Please enter from the URL issued for the first time (you do not need to re-register). The participation URL is the same for all days.
Once you are in the virtual platform, find the session that you will be presenting from the schedule. After the secretariat confirms your entry, you will be changed to a panelist. If you are not changed to a panelist after waiting for a while, please contact the secretariat and Session Chair using the chat or raise your hand button. Be sure to be in the Webinar room for your presentation at least 15 minutes before the session starts.
Once the Virtual Platform is ready, we will inform you the ID and Password to enter the site.
To ensure smooth proceedings of sessions, we ask you to prepare and upload video of your presentation in advance, so in the event of disruption in internet connection and you are unable to present live, we will play the video instead. We need your video by Thursday March 2, 11:58 AM.